Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jantak wins our first Pokemon tournie!

in acting, there are the Baldwin brothers. in football, there are the Manning brothers. in platforming there are the Mario brothers.

but in Pokemon? there is Jantak and his older brother Luxray20.

they took home first and second place, respectively, in the first ever WiiAreDeep Pokemon Tournie! and I don't know what planet you're from. but around these parts, Pokemon is a pretty fun/popular game. so the competition was, dare I say, intense? I dare.

but when the dust settled those two trainers got the most from their teams, and for the rest of us (I came in third ^_^ ) we just have to train that much harder for next time!

HonorBadges are waitin' in the Tournies section, folks! grab 'em while they're hot!

head over to the Forums to congratulate the pokebrothers and suggest what we should play next!!

2 comments:

Greg Meyer said...

At least I wasn't the only one to lose to Luxray. Great tournament everyone!

Maxi said...

Great Tourney everybody. I still have some improving to do with my battling.