Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Site chat is going to be later today at 8pm EST

I am going to be busy here today and I am not sure when I will be in for the chat. I could be on time or I could be a little late but don't let that stop you from chatting it up tonight at 8pm EST.  I was informed of something last night and I wasn't given a definite answer on when it is going to be done today. So don't wait for me to show up.

I guess the big news in the past few days was that Nintendo announced that they will be having their E3 press conference on Tuesday June 5 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. PDT at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles. There is also a Midnight Purple 3DS announced to be coming out on May 20th for $169.99.

So yeah see you in the chat most likely sooner or maybe later then usual when it happens at 8pm EST tonight.

2 comments:

NinSage said...

I'll be there! Possibly even playing Lost in Shadow!!

Maxi said...

Okay it seems that they are done doing what they are doing so I will show up on time as planned.