Monday, July 9, 2012

Club Nintendo and Game Night

So, like most people who reach Club Nintendo Platinum Status, I save up my Club Nintendo coins after hitting the 600 coin threshold and carry them over to the next year.  That means that after the Status values reset recently I am free to add my build up of coins.

I started adding about an hour ago and I have already reached Platinum Status for 2013 - and I still have one game left over to register!

This year, if the finances go well, I plan to pick up a Wii U and a 3DS XL.  I'm gonna have Platinum Status locked up for 2014 practically by the end of 2012! Crazy!

~~~

Also, quick reminder that there is less than a week to vote (to the right) on our upcoming Game Night.  So far it is a fierce battle, especially between MH3 and MKWii.

Vote and be heard!

No comments: